Corporate Secretarial Services in Oman
What is the reason why a company needs corporate secretarial services?
Secretarial services for companies or corporations involve the administrative aspects of an organization, such as having annual general meetings or filing legal documents with government agencies. They are not just advantageous for the longevity of a business but also required from a regulatory perspective.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services in Oman
We provide the following services for company secretarial for Oman:
- A general meeting called by stakeholders and recording minutes
- Annual accounts filing and the mandatory filings related to the yearly compliance obligations of the statutory law
- Services provided by local/nominee directors
- The purpose of a registered office
- Processing changes to the company’s name shares, name corporate registered offices, goals, and so on.
- Checking the company’s registry records to ensure compliance with current rules
- Registers of statutory importance as well as minute books
- Contacting authorities of the government to obtain permissions or permits
The benefits of Corporate Secretarial Services
- Corporate secretarial assistance can assist you in keeping up with the local regulation norms.
- You can get advice on Oman’s tax laws and accounting regulations.
- Partners can actively prevent any financial risk that could arise from non-compliance
Who We are?
Make My Company is a platform that will help you start your Oman business. We assist you in forming your business with services like incorporation, registration, bookkeeping accounting, intellectual property protection, and tax advice.
We focus on the support of businesses in the ever-changing corporate world. We put your goals for business at the center of our work and are proud of our ability to adjust to the marketplace and create creative strategies to help companies achieve their goals.
Make My Company helps entrepreneurs and companies establish their business in Oman by offering company secretarial assistance to help companies ensure legal requirements. Our business consultants specialize in addressing regulatory issues quickly and safely based on your specific business requirements. We have an experienced corporate secretarial staff in Oman to help your company with regulatory compliance and business advisory.